- Monday thru Friday
- 3-minute cardiovascular warm up (treadmill, elliptical, bike)
- 5 minutes of full body stretching (legs, shoulders, back, torso)
- 30 to 45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise
- Functional Training (ADL’S) “Activities of Daily Living”
- Weight Training (full body-3 days per week)
By building up to 30 to 45 minutes of Cardiovascular Exercise daily, as well as Functional and Weight Training 2 to 3 days per week, members in general will build strength stamina and endurance and burn excess body fat which will help to promote weight loss lower blood pressure and lower BMI and A1C levels. Exercise in general will also help with members who struggle with alcoholism and tobacco use, depression anxiety and stress to manage symptoms much better and in some cases members can end up symptom free!