At GBUAHN we strive to work together with the community and services to give better care to our members. With a network of referrals, the flow to get members services that are much needed is now easily accessible. We can help our member as a whole with cooperation and collaboration.
GBUAHN will provide:
- Comprehensive care management including processing Referral Forms, Fact-GP assessment, Patient Information Sharing Form (DOH-5055) and the PHQ-9 depression scale and monitor utilization patterns.
- Monitor care coordination and health promotion across systems of care
- Coordinate comprehensive transitional care from inpatient to other settings, including appropriate follow-up
- Individual and family support, which includes authorized representatives
- Refer Beneficiary to the community and social support services, when appropriate
- Coordinate the use of health information technology to link services as feasible and appropriate
- Refer individuals directly to our network providers for service eligibility determination/services based upon a screening of potential need
- A copy of the Beneficiary’s Care Plan for individuals who receive Medicaid services and support
- Notify the network provider via letter or email of any changes to the geographic areas served by GBUAHN